Looking for the Best & Worst download rom game for the Switch

GamePayne

Playing
NES
When I say rom (Read Only Memory). I mean the roms on the Nintendo eShop. Which is the best game to download with my Debit card and what is the worst game I can download with my debit card?

Best: Snipperclips. Worst: NBA playgrounds.

i fully disagree grahamf snipperclips is horrible and nbo playgrounds isnt bad just not great, so far one of my favorits is mr shifty since they fixed th frame rate some on docked mode but fixed it in handheld.

worst games i own, Snipperclips(sold it on ebay for 10$) that snake game is just too childish,

OH WORST GAME IS VACCINE

I agree with @grahamf . Snipperclips is a great game. It almost caused several fights between my wife and I while we played, but still very fun. It also leads to some pretty funny and inappropriate conversations.

The worst game I've downloaded was one of the NeoGeo fighting games. It may have been better with a real arcade stick, but the controls just didn't feel right on the joy-cons.

If Snipperclips nearly started a few fights, then Death Squared would certainly do the job. You should totally get that game, I get mad just from occasionally mixing up which bot each joystick controls.

We watched a video of that on IGN the other day. It's definitely on our list of games to buy.

I wonder when Super Smash Switch is coming out?

@Heigw That isn't a rom eShop game for the Nintendo Switch, and hasn't been announced yet by Nintendo

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back