Losing in Ice Climber because you got left behind

g2narat

Playing
Game Boy Advance
Remember Ice Climber? I think one of the most frustrating memory of mine is whenever the other player would climb too fast and I'd get left behind. As we all know, that would mean death for the player left behind. I remember that sometimes we would troll each other by intentionally leaving the other person behind. Did you do this too?

Yes!! Nintendo is notorious for allowing the second player to screw with you. Ice Climbers, Balloon Fight, Mario Bros, and many others!

Nintendo wants you to make friends - and then they want you to make those new friends into newer enemies. It's step 345 in the master plan you aren't supposed to know about. So let's all just walk away.

Honestly, it's too tempting. They tempt you into screwing up your 'mates' game. Contra was notoriously bad with that. Giving you the ability to take your teammates hard earned lives is asking for trouble. Especially when they claim it was accidental. We all know it wasn't! We all know it wasn't!

Nintendo wants you to make friends - and then they want you to make those new friends into newer enemies. It's step 345 in the master plan you aren't supposed to know about. So let's all just walk away.
I'm pretty sure it'd be Step 2. After making you buy their consoles in the first place of course.

Honestly, it's too tempting. They tempt you into screwing up your 'mates' game. Contra was notoriously bad with that. Giving you the ability to take your teammates hard earned lives is asking for trouble. Especially when they claim it was accidental. We all know it wasn't! We all know it wasn't!

Hahaha! Those friends that claim it was accidental are even more infuriating than the ones that just admit they were being jerks and laugh in your face! My big secret is I was one of those friends though! Haha!

That makes sense actually. I always suspected it was part of Nintendo's plan. As to the ultimate goal of that plan though... well, I think we're all clueless about that.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back