Mario Kart 8

I was reading today that the console has actually sold over 2 million copies of the game. I was like wow that is really amazing. I guess that the people really love Mario Kart 8. I think that with the sales of that game that the console sales would improve a bit.

Ive been trying to get all 3 stars in 150CC the whole day today only got 2 perfect cups so far but I did discover allot of new shortcuts I did not know about before... but it does make me want to..... below!

rage_quit.png

The new Mercedes Benz DLC will be available on 8/27. they look really cool, 3 different karts. at least it's something new.

^and yes the 3 stars are rough. we gotta keep trying

I used to play Mario Kart a lot when I was younger on the Nintendo 64 and SNES, but not too much anymore. The latest Mario Kart I played was Mario Kart 7 at a friend's house, and I have to admit I had a blast. After that, I'm actually thinking about getting it, since everyone seems to be really enjoying it. People are even hailing it as the best Mario Kart game yet.

it may be the best yet, and with the DLC coming in November, there will be a whole new heap of fun to be had. the wii u really shines through this game. i'd suggest it to anyone interested in having fun

In general HD makes Mario Kart look great but are there really races you need to purchase in this game that I already paid for? Save the "full version" buying crap for phone apps. Not console games.

Also mirror races are stupid. I don't mind it as an option but they shouldn't put it right up there with the 50, 100, and 150. It's not a good enough gimmick.

And lastly there are just too many items being used all the time. I can be in first or second place for the better parts of the first two laps and be knocked down by CPU players to 8th place or lower before the last half of the last lap. The game doesn't favor good driving as much anymore as good cheating.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back