Mario Kart Wii or Double Dash?

Tiaan64

Playing
GameCube
Which one is your favorite out of the two. For me it's Mario Kart Wii.

Mario Kart wii, although I’ve never tried double dash.

I prefer Mario Kart Wii because it doesn't have two driver system, even though it does have the mixture of bikes and karts. as an aside I don't really like the coins (that increase top speed) in the new mario karts.

I am a HUGE Double Dash fan, although the controls are a little outdated at this point. It was my first MK, and first game for the Gamecube so the memories are wonderful. My wife and i played well into the night for a long time, and co-workers would come over and we get after it 4 players at a time.

This is exactly what Nintendo is to me. Good times, good memories.

Mario Kart Wii for sure!! I believe that was one of the very first games Rosalina was playable in 🌟

I am a HUGE Double Dash fan, although the controls are a little outdated at this point. It was my first MK, and first game for the Gamecube so the memories are wonderful. My wife and i played well into the night for a long time, and co-workers would come over and we get after it 4 players at a time.

This is exactly what Nintendo is to me. Good times, good memories.
Wow. This kind of stuff is what makes Nintendo games special.

@djanky indeed. I could almost share the good times we've had together playing the new Animal Crossing. It may be a little cheesy though!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back