Mario Karts

gamerboy

Playing
Wii
I really think that Mario Karts is one of the best games that I have ever played on the WII can any of you guys agree I swear that seriously it is one of the most fun games that I have had the chance to play on the nintendo wii.

Right now I read some news that said that it is the best selling game on the WII U and ever since its release the console has been able to sell a bit more copies then it was selling before. So I guess that this is some good news.

yes i agree, and i do have MK8. but to this day, the most pure fun i've ever had playing a video game with friends is Mario Kart Double Dash for the gamecube. check it out

I loved every Mario Kart game I have ever played.

I started on the SNES when I was very young, and have played all MK games except MK8. They're just awesome.
I love how they are very fun to play as single-player, but make a whole new and ultra-fun experience when playing with friends!

Definitely one of the best game franchises ever!

Mario Kart is a really truly fun game. I have always enjoyed kicking back and just playing a few rounds with friends and family. I have had so many versions of it, from MK3 TO MK8 I have had and played them all.

yes i agree, and i do have MK8. but to this day, the most pure fun i've ever had playing a video game with friends is Mario Kart Double Dash for the gamecube. check it out

Now that you say that I really think that was a good game. That was the one where you had the two people on the kart at the same time. Honestly now when I think of it I remember that game being really cool.

I've not played Mario Kart on the Wii. I had it for the SNES and I played it all the time. All the other Mario Kart games make me motion sick. It sucks because I really like to play Mario Kart and I would lie to see how it has changed since Mario Kart 64 (my cousin had it and we played it occasionally).

I've never played Mario Kart on the Wii. It looks like it's a fun game though. I had Super Mario Kart on the Super Nintendo which I loved. I also had Mart Kart 64 and I loved that game even more. I stopped there, but I think that I might give some of them a try sometime soon.

I've never played Mario Kart on the Wii. It looks like it's a fun game though. I had Super Mario Kart on the Super Nintendo which I loved. I also had Mart Kart 64 and I loved that game even more. I stopped there, but I think that I might give some of them a try sometime soon.

Super Mario kart in the SNES was a classic.

It was a work of art that is for sure. I especially enjoyed all the Bowser tracks, I liked to jump over the lava. I was usually Yoshi unless playing on the island and then I was Toad. Toad usually worked out the best for the sand and occasional water.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back