Mario Tennis Aces

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
so I'm new to the new game, and im wondering what happened to Star characters? In the old games, when you played through the Tourneys, and won the Star Cup, you would become a much better star character. No more?

I have no idea I never played old games.

Last edited:
I just got this game a few weeks ago. Although it's adorable, the story mode is sooo frustrating! I love playing on Piranha Plant Forest and Snowfall Mountain Station with, best girl, Rosalina 💕

@Goddess I really found it to be a fun game, but i think my problem was i bought it too late. All the monthly dlc goodies were already added on. Plus, the 3ds Mario Tennis had way more things to collect and do. Ah well, it was fun regardless.

@dustinb12 they're not planning on adding anything else? 😞 this is my first Mario Tennis actually. I wish they had added an option to customize your racket like you can customize your stuff in Mario Kart. I'm looking forward to the next game (and Mario Strikers).

@Goddess I really found it to be a fun game, but i think my problem was i bought it too late. All the monthly dlc goodies were already added on. Plus, the 3ds Mario Tennis had way more things to collect and do. Ah well, it was fun regardless.
Haha, it sucks when a newer game for a new console has less content than an older one. A lot of games like that for Wii U

@dustinb12 they're not planning on adding anything else? 😞 this is my first Mario Tennis actually. I wish they had added an option to customize your racket like you can customize your stuff in Mario Kart. I'm looking forward to the next game (and Mario Strikers).

yeah, i caught the tail end of it. Really took away the replay value for me.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back