Mark as Read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceskater101

From
Minnesota :)
Playing
3DS
I know that if you go to the "view new content" bar at the top, you could mark topics as read so they don't show up anymore. When I try to do this now, it won't let me. I am not sure if it's my browser that's not letting me do this or if that option was taken away, but it helped me organize the topics I was interested in following versus the topics that didn't really relate to me.

Is anyone else having trouble with this Mark as Read topic?

no, but i did have an issue with someone liking one of my posts, i clicked on it, and kept showing 1 notification until i deleted it. usually they go away after clicking it

Something is broken with these notifications. Hoping to fix it when the new version of our forum software comes out, hopefully soon. Thanks for your patience, guys!

OMG I never used that option :D
Everything that I haven't read stays unread... And all the things I've read, stay read.

To be completely honest, I didn't even notice the "Mark as Read" option before I saw this thread lol

Yeah! I use it because there are certain games that I am not familiar with and certain systems so I usually mark those topics as read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back