Miitomo!

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
ok so who's checking it out? My daughter and I have been at it for about a week now, and we find it quite funny. Basically you make or import your mii and find friends. You answer questions and play little games to buy new clothes/accessories.

The charm in it is that you make yourself a voice and all the questions you answer are said out loud. For example, when someone comments on your answers, all the answers in the timeline are read out in all kinds of little voices. Pretty funny to me.

It's very basic, very much like Tomadachi Life and intended to be played maybe 10 minutes at a time. I've yet to connect to Twitter with it, but may in time. I find it pretty safe for children. You can't DM anyone (yet), so I don't have to worry much about strangers just yet. So far we love it!

hmm... that's kind interesting. I'll have to give it a try, I haven't messed with it yet.

I really need to try! All my online friends have it but I believe it wasn't released in Portugal yet :confused:

Miitomo is surprisingly cute! One of my favorite features about the game (aside from learning my friends' answers to questions that I've somehow never asked) is that ability to import your own photos to use as backgrounds for Miifotos. I have been trying to get my sister to download the app and enjoy it with me, but she is on the reluctant side of my interests. So, I made her a Mii on my account and place it over photos of her dog that she sends me! While I think that she gets a kick out of them, I send them to her anyway.

12049347_10154138463344923_5807289571886096072_n.jpg

Miitomo can be quite fun in short bursts a few times a day. I've found myself logging in daily to get the bonus and points for MyNintendo. Having a few friends commenting regularly on your answers helps keep it fresh.. and the best thing out of the whole app really is miifoto memes. Since it's more of a social app rather then a "game" persay, it's important to make the answers to your questions at least a bit interesting, that helps garner user feedback.

Cfos0C6W4AEY2n2.jpg

Ahhhh now I really want to try it! :cry:
Damnit my country, always late for everything!

My Mii just insulted me. I wrote to answer a question, "I want to be a Youtube game reviewer, but that will never happen." And the Mii added after, "Yeah, that's for sure!"

Miitomo can be quite fun in short bursts a few times a day. I've found myself logging in daily to get the bonus and points for MyNintendo. Having a few friends commenting regularly on your answers helps keep it fresh.. and the best thing out of the whole app really is miifoto memes. Since it's more of a social app rather then a "game" persay, it's important to make the answers to your questions at least a bit interesting, that helps garner user feedback.

Cfos0C6W4AEY2n2.jpg

sooooo, can i add you with that blurry box thing? I'm not connected with Twitter yet.

Nice pants

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back