Miiverse ended!

TMM159

From
You dont need to know
Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Wii U
OH NO NO NO! Miiverse ending November 7,2017 10:33 PM I think or AM welp. Its the end. Nintendo leaving the Wii-U and 3ds and moving on. WII-U IS NOT DEAD AND WILL NEVER BE DEAD TO ME! :rage::arghh::punch: WHY and right now I bet your like. :yawn:o_O

i still play my 3ds daily, Yokai Watch 2, and i still haven't started Bravely Second. I won't be stopping anytime soon, unless a Switch with Odyssey pops up in my living room!

Miiverse ame to an end. Yup you heard me. END :finger: why? I dont know. It was a good site and will never be forgotten. R.I.P MIIVERSE 2012-2017! :arghh::jawdrop::vomit: :stop: Miiverse will be gone not coming back. :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: Now im drowning in my own vomit:drowning:

I used the Miiverse a lot in 2013 and enjoyed it quite a bit back then. I haven't used it much since but I'll always treasure those memories and the friends I made (even though I don't talk to any of them anymore)

Yeah, I used miiverse every once in a while. Just to ask someone how to do something in a game when I was too lazy to get on the computer! I could have just looked it up, but in terms of speed, miiverse > built in browser thing.

I think Miiverse was the primary reason I loved the wii u back in the day. It made it feel like we were a real community. Granted, it went bad pretty fast. But while it was good, man was it good. I remember talking comic books on the Miiverse sub forum for that shovelware Avengers game. I never even played the game, just enjoyed talking about Marvel and DC with the people on there.

im a very shy person, and miiverse was my first real "social media" experience. I had myspace but just to watch videos. I started posting while playing NSMB and Luigi U, and haven't shut up since. On here or twitter!

Yeah man, Miiverse was a great site. Yeah, there were some bad things about it but I still enjoyed it. It was my first social media. I will never forget those memories, nor the friends I made there that helped to create those memories. Sad to see it go. RIP MIIVERSE 2012-2017 :(:cry:

But hey, just so you know, they do have a cloned version of Miiverse. It's called Closedverse. Most people from Miiverse moved there. It looks the same as Miiverse but black and has some more features. I've moved there and I'm enjoying it. :)

Nintendo Banned everyone from the Miiverse channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back