Minecraft

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
does anyone here play this on a PC or iMac? my daughter would like it and i want to be sure that we get the right thing. its not available on the app store. The one we are looking at is on minecraft.net and is $26.95

thanks

Isn't a Windows 10 version coming soon?

being lying if i told you but it sounds familiar. the iMac version needed some java updates but we up and running. very cool stuff

I tried out the demo of Minecraft over a year ago and it just didn't appeal to me. It felt more like a tech demo than an actual game. Another thing that struck me was how unpolished it was, which was quite surprising considering what a massive title it is. Nevertheless, the concept of the game has always been interesting and I can see why it's so appealing to many gamers.

I found a mmo game a few months ago thats a lot like Minecraft, only free to play and with far better graphics. It's called Sky Saga: Infinite Isles. It's a very new game, still in alpha testing but if your a fan of the whole block game like Minecraft it's worth a look.

Sky Saga seems much neater than Minecraft. It was always the problem I had with the latter, the graphics made it almost impossible for me to play it.

I would absolutely recomend minecraft. I don't really like the survival aspect of the game because you could play that and after about 3-4 hours of playing have beaten the game and be done with it for long periods of time. The creative aspect however really struck me. I love the addition of redstone. That is the whole reason i have the game. It lets you do only the thing you would dream of in a game. I in the xbox 360 version made a floating house that you could drive. I actually didn't use a piece of redstone. only redstone blocks and sticky pistons and pistons and slime blocks. The only limit is your imagination. If you get board of the game it is not its fault, unlike most other games. What you do in this game is based on what you think of. In other words, if you can't think of anything fun to do in the game, the game is not fun. That's where redstone comes in. I made a big world just full of little redstone games to amuse myself. I even made a 3 reel slot machine and lost 430 emeralds to myself. (Sad i know.) If others don't like the game that is not my place to step in but if you can understand the stipulations of redstone you will always be entertained with minecraft.

I would absolutely recomend minecraft. I don't really like the survival aspect of the game because you could play that and after about 3-4 hours of playing have beaten the game and be done with it for long periods of time. The creative aspect however really struck me. I love the addition of redstone. That is the whole reason i have the game. It lets you do only the thing you would dream of in a game. I in the xbox 360 version made a floating house that you could drive. I actually didn't use a piece of redstone. only redstone blocks and sticky pistons and pistons and slime blocks. The only limit is your imagination. If you get board of the game it is not its fault, unlike most other games. What you do in this game is based on what you think of. In other words, if you can't think of anything fun to do in the game, the game is not fun. That's where redstone comes in. I made a big world just full of little redstone games to amuse myself. I even made a 3 reel slot machine and lost 430 emeralds to myself. (Sad i know.) If others don't like the game that is not my place to step in but if you can understand the stipulations of redstone you will always be entertained with minecraft.

I wrote this? Holy crap I sound retarded!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back