Most annoying Mario character?

2MooglesGaming

Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Super NES
There's no shortage of love for Mario, his brother Luigi and that lovable purple weirdo Waluigi. But what about the less awesome characters in the series? What characters/enemies just absolutely annoy you?

Here's our picks, if you'd like to check them out :)

I still think Toad is a douche after all this time. Don't know why, maybe because he's mainly useless and just asks for help so it comes off as an annoyance. Perhaps it's Baby Mario with all of our infinite hatred and THAT INFERNAL WHINING - but I know one thing, who doesn't hate most of the BABY Characters? Some of them are downright annoying in speech, habits, or how they go about their game. Some even have a wonky control setup.

Toad is my top pick, followed by dry bones (won't stay dead!) and the boos who just keep following you around.

I always found Princess Peach really irritating. Aside from the fact she continually gets captured over and over, she never seems that grateful. Besides, in the games of the franchise where you don't rescue her (Mario Kart, Mario Tennis etc) I always found her really, and I mean really, bad to play with.

I always found Princess Peach really irritating. Aside from the fact she continually gets captured over and over, she never seems that grateful. Besides, in the games of the franchise where you don't rescue her (Mario Kart, Mario Tennis etc) I always found her really, and I mean really, bad to play with.

tumblr_l1v5v6BxmU1qbj9xwo1_r1_500.jpg

Evil Peach is sad you figured out her grand plan. Now she must take over the world!

I am not a fan of princess peach. I alway chose toad or Mario to play with. Peach always seemed slower than the rest.

Waluigi has to be up there. Wario is pretty annoying, but not more so than baby anybody, or even Yoshi if he's being loud. Waluigi is just as bad as baby mario.

HOW DARE U OFFEND YOSHI?! I AM YOSHI'S BIGGEST FAN!

HOW DARE U OFFEND YOSHI?! I AM YOSHI'S BIGGEST FAN!

How DARE I? THIS IS HOW I DARED!

bye-bye-yoshi_o_1027000.jpg

And just like Mario, I smiled like him.

YOU ARE EVIL! YOU ARE NOW MY GREATEST FOE! Fight me in Smash U and you will be brought to justice! What is your NNID? Mine is Little_Dragon34.

Wario and Waluigi are the most annoying characters. They irritate me to the core. With their wry evil smiles. A close third would have to be the albatross characters from Mario 2. Toad is the man though.

Toad & Wario are the most annoying in my opinion.

Daisy. There is literally no reason to have her, lol.

A lot of people will probably disagree with this but I would have to say Morton Koopa. Perhaps it's just because he seems to be used so much in Mario Kart 8, but he's just so annoying for me, especially his voice. But that's alright if any of you like him, this is just the way I feel about him. Like I said, a lot of people will probably disagree with this, sorry. :(

Lakitu from Super Mario Bros. I always hated him dropping them Spiny eggs from his Cloud. Them Flying fish would be number 2 on my list of annoying enemies.

I love the Mario verse but I honestly am not a fan of Princess Peach.

Lakitu from Super Mario Bros. I always hated him dropping them Spiny eggs from his Cloud. Them Flying fish would be number 2 on my list of annoying enemies.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Lakitu. I agree, he can be pretty annoying, especially when you can't seem to get rid of him, no matter what you do. XD

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back