Most Favorite Pokemon Game?

allarijit

Playing
Wii
Hey everyone! Just wanted to know, which is your most favorite Pokemon game? Although I'm a big fan of Diamond and Pearl I would say that my favorite has to be Pokemon Emerald! Each generation of Pokemon games have always been intuitive and addictive, but there's just something about the feel of Emerald which just "clicks" with me. Not to mention, that Rayquayza is one of the coolest looking legendary Pokemon out there! In terms of music, I would have to say that the winner is between Diamond and Pearl because they had some really catchy songs. Also in terms of storyline, I think winner is once again going to be Diamond/Pearl (or maybe I'm just biased because it was the first Pokemon series that really got me hooked on). I have so many great memories playing Diamond, and remember the the thrill of catching the trio Azelf, Uxie and Mespirit! Anyways, I'd love to get your opinion: Which is your most favorite Pokemon game? :)

Diamond/Pearl are pretty good. I have the game, but unfortuntely, I never got to play it. I truly sounds terrible, but with college, I lost interest with the game and by the time I was able to play again the newer editions came out. But I still have Pearl hidden in my drawer, ready to be played!

I have to say that Sapphire and Ruby are my favorite. It was when newer hobbies were in action: contests, secret hide-outs, hidden activities and more. Granted, the older ones had that, too, but Ruby and Sapphire was just a bit better, in my opinion.

I am extremely excited for the Omega/Alpha edition. I hear that it's phenomenal! :)

But as for nostalgia and terms of being the overall favorite classic, it would be Pokemon Blue/Yellow/Red. I have played that game over and over again that I know where everything is and it's just a breeze-- pretty much a good warm up before playing the other games!

I really enjoyed Diamond. That the was the game I got when I bought my DS. and the first Pokemon game in a while where I was actually able to play against a lot of my friends. It holds a special place in my heart.

My favorite Pokemon game was Pokemon Red for the original Game Boy. I had a red Game Boy to go along with it and I thought that it was the coolest thing ever at the time. I caught about 120 or so of the 150 that were in the game! Eventually, I had a friend with Pokemon Blue who wanted to borrow my red. We ended up swapping and I caught just as much Pokemon in the blue version as I did in the red.

I love the Hoenn region. My first Pokemon game was Ruby, and back in the day, I could never put down my Gameboy. The remakes were amazing in my opinion, and the story was so rebooted. Also, my all time favorite Pokemon is Altaria.

A close second favorite Pokemon game is Definitely X/Y. When it came out, I was so hyped. I loved the story, and so many of the new Pokemon are great. The new fairy type has migrated to the top on my list, and I couldn't be happier with my full competitive fairy team.

I think my favorite pokemon game would be ruby and sapphire, I grew up with it and really enjoyed the whole more than 150 pokemon standard since I had never had a game boy color and it was before I even played the crystal,gold,silver versions .

The first Pokemon game I played was Leaf Green, about 4 years back on VBA, a GBA emulator for Windows. I was a big fan of the Pokemon TV Shows which aired on local TV, but I didn't realise that there were games too; my friend introduced me to them.

After Leaf Green, I went on to play Diamond and then eventually Black and Black 2. I never completed Leaf Green (because I got bored), but Diamond and Black kept me hooked till the last. I would've completed Black 2 as well, if not for time constraints.

So yeah, Black and Diamond are two of my favourite Pokemon games. I don't own a 3DS, or I would've definitely played X and Y as well.

I dont have one haha.
Pokemon Colosseum, pokemon saphire and pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team are my favourites.

Pokemon Colosseum - A nice pokemon game in 3D with the real kanto-feeling towards it.
Pokemon saphire - The most enjoyable pokemon game on gba
Pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team - Just a nice spin-off both playable on nds lite and gba.

Pokemon Emerald gave me quite an epic childhood because of the 1st Battle Frontier.

My Favorite Pokémon game is Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. They were both amazing remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire on the 3DS, Plus it was my first Pokémon game ever!

It's hard to pinpoint THE BEST GAMES, but here's some goodies > _>

Pokemon Gale of Darkness
Pokemon REDBLUEYELLOW ofCCCCCCCCCCCC, because it's my first Gen <3

Pokemon Ranger for DS.
Pokemon Ultra sun & MOooOON, goodies for sure , despite the annoying dialogue. Spent a good amount of time playing it, as opposed to how little i played BW2 and XY.

Pokemon Puzzle League for N64, man i was a boss for this game.

Pokemon Heart gold soul silver , probably the best put together. But the remakes for RUBY and Sapphire were GradeA as well.

For me it's Pokémon: Leaf Green and Pokémon: Crystal. Special praise to XD: Gale of Darkness as well, but growing up I have so many memories of playing Pokémon Crystal at the park behind my house with my childhood friends. Leaf Green is my other joint favourite because Gen 1 is my favourite Gen, and Green is my favourite colour. 🙂

Pokemon Sun is my favorite pokemon game, as it is my first one. For some reason playing it makes me feel good probably because the graphics have that pixel-y kinda texture which makes me feel like nostalgic ig.

Back