My YouTube account has been false Banned

GamePayne

Playing
NES
I tried to log into my YouTube account to get ready for a video game Live stream. I got a notice that states my account has been banned. for some whacked out reasons that had nothing to do with my account. I make gaming videos. I do live stream & Let's Plays, I even upload old Saturday Supercade videos of Donkey Kong. I even upload old Video Game TV Commercials. I make short video game YouTube videos. My account didn't even have 1 strike when this banned took place. All 2,000+ videos are gone. Thanks a lot Google. I can now see why you are the worst company out there.

I’d definitely try to contact YouTube support to get it back. I’ve seen accounts be deleted before for not giving visible credit to the games even though it’s obvious what games are being played.

I didn't have any copyright strikes or Community Guideline strikes. My account was clean. Now I get banned under false information? If YouTube keeps doing this. People will leave YouTube for another site.

Dang... yeah that’s a bummer man. Sorry to hear it. Let us know if you’re able to get it back. Hopefully if you get it retrieved it still has all your videos.

I didn't have any copyright strikes or Community Guideline strikes. My account was clean. Now I get banned under false information? If YouTube keeps doing this. People will leave YouTube for another site.
Did you contact them at all?

I sent a appeal last night when it got banned. Not even a warning. No strikes of any kind. The email they sent me is that my account has been reviewed for spam & misleading text. And non of my videos are spam. Since I didn't break the law or Google's TOS. They have to reinstate my channel. I looked online. I'm not the only person who had this problem with YouTube. YT is just taking the ban hammer, and beating innocent people, for no reason at all. I'm no lawyer. But I think this can be a class action lawsuit against Google. Also Google never sent me the check they owed me for $193.00USD. Youtube is getting a very bad rep for this. It's not going to be long until everyone stops using YouTube, or any Google Product, if this is how they operate.

EDIT: I got another email from YouTube Support they said they are keeping my account banned. So that's a two handed F U to my face. I just created another YouTube account with another Email. Time to upload everything again.

Last edited:
EDIT: I got another email from YouTube Support they said they are keeping my account banned. So that's a two handed F U to my face. I just created another YouTube account with another Email. Time to upload everything again.

I wouldn't mess with Google. They are very good at detecting duplicate accounts and linking them to people. Instead, I would email them again and ask for a link to the specific content that was in violation of their terms.

That's the thing. nothing was in violation in any way shape or form. Also the scritps and coding that Google uses is primitive. Google has no idea what they are doing. they have a faulty AI that bans accounts. They don't pay you when they owe you money. They entire company of Google is a complete mess. It's all downhill for them now. Like EA.

As you know, I have a YouTube page that is just a handful of video game videos, but nothing in the 2000 range like you, so I don't know a bunch about this. But I have heard from several sources that Nintendo is the worst when it comes to streaming/gameplay videos of their content. Could their copyright laws have played a part in this? Again, I have not concrete evidence that they are doing this, but just curious if it's cuz you had a lot of Nintendo stuff there.

It's not copyright strikes. I'm part of Nintendo's Program for youtube. I received false community guide line strikes that had nothing to do with my YouTube channel.

@GamePayne That just stinks! Have they done anything to give you your account back? Or are they just unwilling to budge?

Google is heading down the same road has EA. Faulty AI System. Banning accounts that are in great standing. YouTube is dying. Google killed YouTube. That's why Advertisers are pulling out.

Gotcha. Well let me know if you get a new YouTube or if you move to Twitch or something else. @GamePayne

Thank you everyone for helping me out.

Latest threads

Back