New Awakening

Shane

From
Illinois
For what it's worth, I just wanted to let you all know I've had a new awakening in terms of financial luck and religious faith. I still have a long, long, long, LONG ways to go to have a nice, full life though. I see myself being pretty successful some day assuming I don't mess up all my opportunities life is finally throwing me. But like I said, I still have a ways to go!

finally some good news! good luck and don't let anything discourage you.

Very nice, I am christian. have been my entire life, my whole family is very old fashioned and no one likes electronics accept my brother and I. If there is anything ive learned from video games, its that if life gets tough, your going the right way. (Yes that was on a poster XD)

I had a similar experience recently, ended up in an insane amount of synchronicity. Anyone could try and say 3 or 4 things in a row are coincidence, but weeks on end of synchronicity has been rattling my brain so hard. A lot of it has to do with the timing of events, the way things are connecting...I'm at a pretty intense place in my life too, so it's been really heavy. Don't wanna say too much more, it's close to home, but right there with ya man :D

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back