New Forum Board Ideas

Rain

Playing
3DS XL
Here are my suggestions of forum boards:

-The "Forum Games" Board. This is where all the forum games go like "Comment On The Signature Above You" or something like "Rate The Person Above You". I think this will be a fun board to add.

-The "Improvement Area" Board. This is where all the guides go. Members can post guides on how to pass a game or win a game. (Ex: The Guide To Legend Of Zelda or How To Make A Good Level In Super Mario Maker and How to Win 1st place in Mario Kart 8)

-The "Spam Board" Board. This is where members can post random things. My suggestion is that this shouldn't count up posts and that spam threads can ONLY go here.

-The "Info Board" Board. This is where all the info goes. This includes rules,news,articles,etc.

ChibiChan12

From
Ylisse
Playing
GameCube
I agree with most of this. I'm never really been into the spam board thing but the other stuff sounds like good ideas to me. I like it. :)

Rain

Playing
3DS XL
I agree with most of this. I'm never really been into the spam board thing but the other stuff sounds like good ideas to me. I like it. :)

Rain

Playing
3DS XL
Thank You ^_^

Miis4Nin10doSwitch

Playing
Wii
I have an Idea; How about a Forum that Focus on ALL Nintendo Franchises In General; Because I Want to Post a Discussion about If Nintendo WERE to Make More Dynasty Warriors-Styled Games, Which Nintendo Franchises could be Used, and which of those could be Next after Fire Emblem Warriors; Where would I Post Such a Thread like that?!!

MilkBone

Playing
Switch
@crunchyg Have you guys ever discussed having a forum for every game? Or if not every game, the bigger titles? I know there is the general forums for Mario games and Zelda games, but I'm thinking game specific (e.g. Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, etc).

Now I will say that I know this would be more to manage and there may not be the people to support it. It was just a thought I had.

An example of what I'm talking about is found here:
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/

Just a thought.

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
@MilkBone Thanks for the idea. We had that at XboxForums.com and it wasn't great for keeping topics organized. There are too many games, so subforums end up being dead after a while.

MilkBone

Playing
Switch
@crunchyg Oh yeah, that makes sense. So it'd almost be better to make a "general discussion" thread of big games we are playing if we just want to talk about a of little stuff about it?

Last edited:

crunchyg

Administrator
Staff member
Playing
GameCube
Yeah discussions of individual games should go either under the systems they're on or the big franchise forums (Mario, Zelda, etc)

Latest posts

Latest threads