New Idea for gaming

Playing
Nintendo 2DS
I've been thinking about making a special solar power battery pack for any game console and for any light flat screen HD TV, that you can take anywhere. Even on a camping trip. The battery will be charging during the day. and you can use the system at night , But the solar battery will last for 78 hours. and if you want to use it during the day. You can play your game system without worrying about draining the battery, since the sun will supply solar power during your game play. I just need to do some research for this. And some money to put this together.

That's a pretty good idea actually, especially for long camping trips. If you can get some money; and establish a patent, you may just be able to make this work :D Good luck on your ventures!

Great idea, needs some work of course, and a lot of knowledge, but it's a very good idea!

Imagine you could play any console- anywhere!
It could actually be hacked and used for any e-device (like TVs etc.).

I've been thinking about making a special solar panel battery pack for any game console and for any light flat screen HD TV, that you can take anywhere. Even on a camping trip. The battery will be charging during the day. and you can use the system at night , But the solar battery will last for 78 hours. and if you want to use it during the day. You can play your game system without worrying about draining the battery, since the sun will supply solar power during your game play. I just need to do some research for this. And some money to put this together.
Hello friend have you got the solar battery? I do need portable battery for my trip so can you help me out?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Back