burnout_gmr

Playing
3DS XL
Hello everyone! If I have to be honest, Pokemon is the main reason why I own Nintendo consoles. It started when my mom gave me a Gameboy Color with Pokemon Red Version when I was 8 years old. And I became a huge fan ever since. Of course, I also played other games with my Gameboy SP, DS lite, and 3DS. - Steven ;)

And I'm pretty sure it'll happen again once Pokemon released a core series game on Nintendo Switch. I have to save money for it while waiting.

Welcome to both of you! Being a little older, MARIO is my reason for getting Nintendo, but have to say that Pokémon X was quite entertaining. I’ll probably get Pokémon on Switch if they make one.

Thank you. Are there any Yokai watch game available on 3DS? I'm only familiar with it because I've seen merchandise on toy stores and watched it on Cartoon Network.

I lice my pintendo gs...

Thank you. Are there any Yokai watch game available on 3DS? I'm only familiar with it because I've seen merchandise on toy stores and watched it on Cartoon Network.

there are 3 now in America. 1, 2, and an add-on for 2. I don't have that one but i have 1 and 2 (Bony Spirits.) I love them, they are pretty funny and relaxing i guess. Lighthearted, but they can get pretty deep if you like customizing in rpg's. I bought the first game on a whim and never looked back.

Latest threads

Back