New mobile app for Switch fans

LukeLoop

Playing
3DS
Hi there,
Apologies in advance if I've posted this in the wrong thread, moderators please feel free to move it if so.

I'm working on a new app for Android and iPhone called Liku, that lets you meet people you have something in common with via group chat spaces and profiles. I'm looking for friendly communities to test the app with and wondered if any Nintendo fans would like to give it a try?

I've created a chat space in the app (search for "Nintendo Switch space") for you to try - the idea is you can get to know others, with photo and video profiles as well as private messaging. I want to connect people with similar interests so they can get to know the person behind the username, both offline and in real life.

At the moment the app doesn't have many users as I'm looking for testers to try it out and give honest feedback to let me know what they think, any improvements I could make etc. If it sounds interesting, please send me a PM or search for "Liku" on the AppStore and Google Play - although it's still in the testing phase, it's freely downloadable.

Thanks everyone!

Luke

Back