New Super Lucky's Tale

cartunesloverb

Playing
Switch
I didn't know New Super Lucky's Tale was the "third installment", like I had no idea it originated from VR or the Xbox. I never played with the Oculus Rift VR system (I know for a FACT it's nothing like Ready Player One). Xbox is complicated and the controls are confusing no matter how pretty it looks.

As my profile says, I'm a Switch user. Playing Mario+ Rabbids, Kirby, and I recently downloaded Crash Bandicoot. But I didn't know what to expect when I got New Super Lucky's Tale for my birthday.

I mean, the design looks cute. But is the story interesting? Oh, gosh, freaking yes!

I think I beat the game at least three times. I'm just wondering when the heck Playful Studios (yes, that's the name) is going to give us a sequel. I NEED to know what'll happen next!

Your thought if you played New Super Lucky's Tale?

None of my friends have ever even heard of it, so I'm hoping there are some real people out there who actually played it...

You beat it three times? Nice. I had always heard this game was extremely under-applauded. Gonna take another look at it now thanks to your post.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back