New Switch Model?

djanky

From
Gamer
Playing
Switch
The Taipei-based Economic Daily News is reporting today that Nintendo is apparently readying a new Switch model for release sometime early next year. The news from the publication comes from various sources within the supply chain.
begin production later this year and be released early next year.
Macronix one of the official Nintendo provider for game carts is expecting record sales next year.
Macronix will be supplying parts to Nintendo for this new model with better image quality and “interactivity”.

Will the new switch model be more powerful? Also, the virus affected the supply chain so I wonder how that will change if there's a new switch model coming soon like this rumor says.

The specifications of the new machine have yet to be finalized, though the Kyoto-based company has looked into including more computing power and 4K high-definition graphics, people briefed on the strategy told Bloomberg News, asking not to be identified because it’s private.

Last edited:
Id LOVE to upgrade, but financially id rather just get more games. Curious at price points. Plus im still fussy over the joy con drift thing so im leary of new hardware.

@dustinb12 If you time it right, you can sell the old model on Amazon/eBay and not lose very much, especially when supplies run low during Christmas and grandmas overpay for everything to make their grandkids happy. I used to do that with all my iPhones and got the upgrades practically for free.

4k nintendo games would be interesting. It's funny having mario in 1080p hd as is and seeing what Nintendo decides to texture and refine on a cartoony character

I'd luv to see games like The Witcher 3 and Skyrim with visuals on par with the other consoles and PC versions.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back