New System Problems

Frankie2353

Playing
3DS XL
Hey guys. I recently got a 3DS XL, and I've been using my old SD card. I hope to get a new, 16 GB SD card and complete a system transfer at some point. Anyway, I tried to download the latest update for Smash Bros (version 1.0.8) but I only had 53 blocks. I had no downloaded titles or extra data of any kind, aside from those already included with the system. I had to delete all photos and videos that were on my SD card in order to make space. I want to know if anyone else has had the same or a similar problem. If not, I'm going to figure out a way to make space.

LOL must have been a lot of photos and videos.

Yeah... but I don't see why or how they took up almost 4 gigs!:mad:

I thought this was going to be about pixels and the 3d not displaying right. I had that happen and called Nintendo, I sent it in and they sent it back saying it was within guidelines. It was hard to sit and play next to people who had amazing looking graphics and most things were blurry and I had 3 or 4 pixels that were always white. Drove me nuts. So I was a bad person and exchanged it at walmart way after I had bought it. They took it back for a gift card and I got a new one. I told them it was broke and the person behind the counter got a big smile and was like "thank you I would have put it back on the shelf" I have heard that Walmart will just toss things, so some employees take advantage of this. Oh well. My new 3DS is amazing.

Latest threads

Back