New to Metroid!

iceskater101

From
Minnesota :)
Playing
3DS
Hi

I am very new to Metroid, all I own is a 3DS. I was wondering in which order the games should be played in but how I can access them. Does anyone know if they're on the nintendo E Shop? I would be willing to buy them

Thanks!

I think the original Metroid for NES is one of the best games ever made, but I have no idea if a newcomer who's used to playing newer games would like it.

i recently did Super Metroid, but idk if its on the 3ds shop. it was super fun. i haven't played the original since it first came out. yes I'm that old

Download a Super nintendo emulator, like Zsnes and play Super Metroid. Its one of the greatest video games ever and easily the best Metroid to start with. The original nes has a few problems IMO. Very nice picture by the way ;D

After you beat Super Metroid you should play the GBA games and Metroid Prime series, just avoid Other M and you'll be fine!

Oh thanks! :)

Sweet where can I download an emulator? I have only used one once and I have no idea how it works or anything? Is it illegal? Do I have to purchase it?

He's talking about an unofficial emulator which involves downloading a game ROM ripped from the cartridge, so that discussion doesn't belong here. We want to stay on Nintendo's good side.

Opps, I forgot about that, sorry. If you have a Wii you can easily download the game legally on the Virtual channel.

Okay so if I had a wii I could get access to it, but do you know if I could get it on the 3DS some how? I am not sure I am really ready to buy a wii.

yep, 4.99 on the e shop. I'm surprised they don't have super metroid though. have fun!

Oh sweet are you serious? It's on the eshop? And it's just called Metroid? 4.99 that's really not bad.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back