New to this website

Shane

From
Illinois
Hi, I'm Shane. I enjoy video games including Nintendo ones. The last few years have been a roller coaster ride for me, but in any case, I'm looking forward to the NX. I can only guess at what technologies it contains.

I turn 27 soon, and though I've been very busy lately, with a very narrow focus on bettering myself, I can't help but feel that my life isn't all together yet. I've seen some others literally put together a whole life in that amount of time.

Some of my future goals are to get my A+ (computer-related degree), be more understanding, and make it so that when I'm heard, I'm also understood.

If you ever want to chat, I'm here. 9.99 times out of 10 if I don't respond, I'm busy, didn't see your message, etc. It's anything but malice toward you.

welcome, please do make your rounds and let us know your thoughts on all things Nintendo related. I myself am a Zelda/Mario guy who recently took a huge dive into 3ds rpgs. Glad to have you!

No one's life is ever truly "together," despite what it looks like from the outside. Welcome to our forum!

Halo

Welcome Shane! :D
I agree, my life isn't together either (we're the same age apparently).
Hope you enjoy this, have fun!

Back