New Tomb Raider game?

iceskater101

From
Minnesota :)
Playing
3DS
Has anyone played the new Tomb Raider?

I got it from my boyfriend for Christmas and it's absolutely fantastic! It's really realistic, and it's a lot more graphic than the other Tomb Raider games.

If anyone hasn't played this for Xbox 360 or Playstation 3.. You definitely should pick it up.

I haven't played it I was going to get it ages ago but I just forgot about it the trailer looks amazing I'll have to pick it up soon.

Yeah it's definitely awesome! It shows a more bad ass side to Lara Croft that we don't really see. It's also a prequel as well.

I love Tomb Raider reboot/2013...

I absolutely hated the old TR games. The graphics were awful, Lara was fugly (in my opinion), camera was buggy, game was crappy.
However, TR2013 is fantastic. It's one of my favorite games now and I can't wait for the sequel!
The new Lara is also much better than the old one :)

Call me old fashioned but I honestly hate the Reboot. This is one case where graphics don't actually improve anything. I mean at it's best it's a very lacking copy of Drake's adventures and at it's worst I couldn't get past how sick I am of reboots. So yeah... I'll just have to stick with the old Lara, because this one just isn't kicking it for me.

averus said:
I love Tomb Raider reboot/2013...
I absolutely hated the old TR games. The graphics were awful, Lara was fugly (in my opinion), camera was buggy, game was crappy.
However, TR2013 is fantastic. It's one of my favorite games now and I can't wait for the sequel!
The new Lara is also much better than the old one :)
I agree, I really am enjoying it, they really did a good job I think.

I haven't actually been able to play the new version, but the trailer looked amazing. I think it the graphics really look like they bring the game to life. I didn't mind the old tomb raider games so much but I found them to be very glitchy like averus had said. In this case I think it is the one time I will enjoy the new version much better than the originals.

I haven't been able to play it yet, but it looked so good! I have always been a little weary about the games though because I don't like the controls that it has on the Xbox. I almost feel like sometimes they are backwards. This game did seem like it was completely different from the last ones though.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back