Goddess

From
California
Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Switch
Hi everyone :)
Just joined the forum! I've been a Nintendo fan since the N64 (Conker's Bad Fur Day was my guilty pleasure). I bought a Nintendo Switch a year ago and I play lots of Smash Bros, Animal Crossing, Bayonetta, Hyrule warriors, and Mario Tennis aces! I also own a Wii and 3DS XL and recently purchased Metroid: Samus Returns for it.

Also, does anyone else feel like Soulcalibur 6 should've been released on the Switch? Geralt of Rivia and BOTW Link in the same game pls 😍

Hey 👋 Goddess (Hylia?)! Welcome to the forums! 😁
I haven't played soulcalibur. But I know for sure and disappointed by the fact that Nintendo won't give us Cyberpunk. Switch isn't available here :( so I have to wait out for PS5 or series x.
What anime do you like?

@Goddess hello and welcome! im an Animal Crossing playing Zelda fan myself. Glad to have you here.

@Goddess hello and welcome! im an Animal Crossing playing Zelda fan myself. Glad to have you here.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I've been slaving away trying to upgrade my island, but I got a bit burnt out, so I started playing some old gamecube games! I'm so glad I've held on to my Wii for this long 😄
I heard Metroid Other M isn't that great, but I bought it anyway because it came with Samus Returns for my 3DS. I've only played Super Metroid!

I haven't played soulcalibur. But I know for sure and disappointed by the fact that Nintendo won't give us Cyberpunk. Switch isn't available here :( so I have to wait out for PS5 or series x.
What anime do you like?

Hiiii 😀 maybe one day you'll give Soulcalibur a try! It's such a beautiful game. Do you like any fighting games? I'm going to wait until the PS5 gets a slim upgrade! I'm trying to save space so I'd like smaller consoles like my Switch.
I haven't watched any anime lately, but my friend started Jojo's Bizarre Adventures haha

Other M stayed true to the spirit of Metroid more than Prime did.

@Goddess don't believe the hype, Other M was very fun. At least i liked it.

Other M stayed true to the spirit of Metroid more than Prime did.

Thanks for the encouragement you guys!!💕 Quick update, I actually prefer the gameplay of Other M to the gameplay of Prime *gasp* now that I've had time with it. I usually get a bit motion sickness when the FPS cameras moves too suddenly, so I love the third-person angle of Other M. I'm glad I gave the game a shot!

Welcome aboard! ^^

Grazie 😘

seems like Other M is a very controversial game, I talked to someone about it and they said they hated it, I guess the first Metroid game you play influences your opinion when you play another one.

Other M is only controversial to fanboys of the Prime trilogy. My first Metroid was the original NES game, and I liked Other M a lot.

Latest threads

Back