Next steps

Shane

From
Illinois
I feel like I'm adding nothing to this forum but increased traffic through my posts. What should my next step be? Just focusing on bringing people to the forums and welcoming newbies?

I'm going to talk to NintendoReport about whether I can post a positive, free of negativity, though not altogether gushing, testimonial of this site on TheWiiU, to bring the remaining members here. That's something crunchyg can't really do, because since he's the website owner, people will think he's being biased when he's not. No offense.

I feel the same when I really have nothing to do here except just dev posting things about my game. Maybe I can keep posting Movietime, but that pretty much is it. So where is Nintendo Report's site you mentioned earlier? Maybe I can ask questions about development.

How'd that guy get 5500 subscribers and yet 5k dislikes on his videos? o.o

The subscribers are Nintendo and Sonic haters. Haters usually just don't go into detail with the games and they just automatically think it is bad just because it is Nintendo. Why they hate Nintendo, I don't know, probably they are f##king insecure about themselves and boast that the ps4 and the Xbox one are superior.

I'm going to talk to NintendoReport about whether I can post a positive, free of negativity, though not altogether gushing, testimonial of this site on TheWiiU, to bring the remaining members here. That's something crunchyg can't really do, because since he's the website owner, people will think he's being biased when he's not. No offense.

I bumped up the thread at TheWiiU with my personal comments. Should be enough.

I feel the same way about me being here right now Shane. I go through and read most posts, but then have nothing to add or contribute to them. Few posts now i can add or say something about now, like this one.

Your number one goal should always be to enjoy yourself. :)

I thought of a new series for the forum. I and another forum member, a volunteer, go at it discussing a subject. We take turns posting to try to convince either the other side of something, or the forum. Topics would be things like, "Is Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time better?" of which I tend to side with Majora's Mask. I do most subjects well except politics and philosophy. The hard part is getting myself to be serious.

So for example, we can say things like, "I think Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time was more creative when it did X" and maybe show a video and go on from there.

@Jack Lovejoy You're kind of my go-to idea guy on this forum. What do you think of this idea?

Personally I feel Majora's Mask was better in every way possible except for the greater focus on exploration than dungeons. I, unlike most people, prefer the small towns and the many dungeons.

I feel like my idea still is pretty rough and needs work, but whatever.

Your number one goal should always be to enjoy yourself. :)

I know. But I tend to really take the analytical side of things. I'm pretty much like a real-world Sheldon Cooper, though it's pretty debatable whether I'm as smart as him.

Sounds interesting. I think I've already done some of this on the forum.

Post how you want. If someone does not like them they don't have to read them. Their problem not yours.

Latest threads

Back