Nintendo 2021 Predictions

Protoms

Playing
Nintendo 64
Hello everyone, I hope that you are all doing well and getting through these tough times. 2020 was an interesting year for me as I am sure it was for pretty much everyone else here. One thing about 2020 was that I got to spend a lot more time playing the games that I love and got to try out new games that I hadn’t had time to try before. As it is now 2021, I am looking forward to the future and would like to see a few things from Nintendo. Here are some of the things that I would like to see from this year:
  • New Zelda Game/Remake: The 35th anniversary of Zelda makes me think that there could be something special coming. I would like to see something like the Mario 3D All Stars for Zelda, maybe with Skyward Sword and other more recent titles.
  • New Mario Game: It has been a while since Nintendo has created a “new” Mario game. I know that 3D world with Bowser’s Fury is coming out in February but to me it just looks more like a port of the Wii U game with some extra content. I would not be surprised if there was a new 2D Mario game coming out sometime in the near future. Also I would not be surprised if galaxy 2 was added as dlc for 3d all stars.
  • Earthbound: this is more of a personal wish for nintendo as the only time I was actually able to play this game was with my cousin. I would like this to come to switch online or as a bundle with the other earthbound titles (Mother series) as I never got to play through the whole story myself. This is just one of those franchises that got neglected over the years.
  • Metroid Prime 4: this game has been in the works for a while now and It seems like this game is never going to come out. I wouldn’t expect this year but it doesn’t hurt to hope.
  • Pokémon: This year marks the 25th anniversary for Pokémon and I am expecting big things. I have heard rumors about several Pokémon games that could come out this year: Diamond and Pearl remakes, a bundle of previous Pokémon titles, and a new Pokémon snap. Pokémon snap is already confirmed at this point but I’m not sure when it is going to be released.
This is just a short list that comes to mind but I missed a few things such as animal crossing. I would like to hear what you guys would like to see from 2021 and wish you a safe and healthy year.

As far as I know 2021 is going to be a good year for Nintendo Switch. It is now February and there is going to be Pokemon Snap April 30th and Super Mario World + Bowsers Fury on February 12.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back