Nintendo is better than Microsoft and Sony

I love Nintendo, I also love video games. But I don't have room for any xbox or playstation consoles. But doesn't mean I hate those consoles. If someone else has a different console and I'm over at there crib, I'll play it. My old roomate had a PS2 and the GameCube. I got to the final level in GTA Vice City on the PS2. I also own a Atari 2600 and a Intellivison. But I'm selling my Sears Intellivision for 55 bucks if anyone would like to buy it off of eBay when I post it on there. My nest door neighbor has all 3 current gen consoles. and I go over there and play the PS4 & Xbox One. Sometimes he will come over to my home and we will play with the Wii U and Pokemon on the 3Ds. There just games and games are meant to be fun. I even collect video game movies and movies based on video games. I also have some Atari 2600 games that I don't have room for those games if anyone would like to buy them.

And that's something that a lot of people tend to forget, that at the end of the day gaming is meant to be fun. So what if a person is still playing a PlayStation 2 for example. If they're having fun and are still enjoying playing the games, who are we to tell them what to do or what to buy?

Exaaactly. I love nintendo games, but I'm never going to pretend that Ratchet & Clank isn't my favorite series. I'll play a million games from any console, doesn't matter...just gotta see the games for what they are & match em to your personality.

I also love Atari 2600 games. The Atari 2600 was my first video game console. the NES wasn't even out yet. I started playing video games when I was two years old back in 1984.

I've been gaming for quite a few years myself, being born in 1977! I've had everything from an Atari and a Spectrum ZX (with the rubber keys!) All the way through to the Sega Mastersystem and Megadrive, NES, SNES, Gameboys, PlayStation 1, 2, 3, 4...Xbox, 360, Xbox ONE, game cube...the list goes on and on.

At the time, whatever console you was playing was your favourite one but I think that's just the nature of being a gamer. You just think the newest technology must 've the best, but that's not always the case and you can have just as much fun now playing a NES game for example, as what you can playing the latest Xbox ONE title in my opinion.

All Video games are fun even the Tiger handheld electronics and those old portable electronics. I still have fun with the electronic game called Simon Says. even thought it's not a video game. I can't wait for the NX and the PS4.5 My neighbor is getting the PS4.5 his house is bigger then mine. I'm getting the NX. I'll be bringing my NX over there So we can have both the NX & the PS4.5 on two different tv's. It will be an up all night gaming for the both of us. I also still have my NES. I still play it. I just love video games. I do miss the Arcades though.

^ Not all video games are fun, maybe all video games are fun for some. You need to play hearthstone and try to have fun while playing the ladder...it's just masochism.

Not all games are meant to be fun. Some Japanese series and games put you in a hopeless situation and you are just taking part in a slice of it and won't ever see the whole picture for various reasons. Some are meant to make you question everything you done in the game,that maybe you were evil and an asshole the whole time and didn't know it as a player but maybe should have known. (one example is Shadow of the Colossus..you were the dickhead) Some you are not sure and it won't tell you. They are giving you a narrative as you play but it's not always one that you have fun and are not supposed to enjoy and that's the point.

Video games don't make me angry even though some of them are super hard. I just try my best to complete the game.

^ You just need to play hearthstone for a while. That'll change so quick. I am very much coming into my zen and have been for years, but there's still so much nonsense in hearthstone that it's hard to think through a 10 minute match and then...well if you play you'll understand :/

We're all going to play games for different reasons, and sometimes it's not fun that we even want. Sometimes playing a game can be as intense as watching a good film or reading a book depending on what the games about.

People who aren't gamers don't understand this though, and simply think gaming is a childish hobby but we know differently, but they'll never be convinced.

Latest threads

Back