Nintendo Switch Online

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by dustinb12, Sep 20, 2018.

1. dustinb12

dustinb12 Moderator Staff Member

Lafayette, LA
    Playing:
    Nintendo Switch
    So what's the thoughts on this? For me, I kinda scoffed at first, but of course came around like always. I got it solely for the NES games, for i don't play a whole lot online. Im glad there is a variety of games. Of course the mandatory Mario and Zelda, but Pro Wrestling? I haven't played that in 30 years.

Some games i'd like to see: Bubble Bobble, Star Tropics, Ghostbusters, Rambo, Commando, Captain Skyhawk, and Maniac Mansion.

2. Heigw

Heigw Active Member

Michigan
    Playing:
    Game Boy Micro
    Woah, 30 years? So you were there when it was still popular? Just for reference, how old is everyone here? I'm 16 so I wasn't exactly there for the release of the Super Famicom!

3. dustinb12

Lafayette, LA
    Playing:
    Nintendo Switch
    @Heigw wow, i mean this in a very respectful way: i gave y0u more than 16! Well you're sharp as a whip and wise beyond your years. I myself have hit a fonky age of 38. And no, i still haven't won a wrestling match. Surprisingly, i've played more Dr Mario than anything on this online thing

4. SilentE

SilentE New Member

Playing:
    Nintendo 3DS
    I'm 31 and have been gaming since about 1989. The first system I owned was an Atari 7800 then the NES. I wasn't a fan of those wrestling games for the NES lol. The N64 had some awesome wrestling games though.

dustinb12 likes this.
  5. dustinb12

Lafayette, LA
    Playing:
    Nintendo Switch
    @SilentE aw yeah, that was a great era for wresting games! I think WCW having a loaded roster helped a lot too.

6. Heigw

Heigw Active Member

Michigan
    Playing:
    Game Boy Micro
    What was with that controller on the 7800? I had one waaay after it first came out obviously, but I always thought of it as like a little racecar and the stick was the guys head. His neck was very... very long.