Nintendo Switch Online

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
So what's the thoughts on this? For me, I kinda scoffed at first, but of course came around like always. I got it solely for the NES games, for i don't play a whole lot online. Im glad there is a variety of games. Of course the mandatory Mario and Zelda, but Pro Wrestling? I haven't played that in 30 years.

Some games i'd like to see: Bubble Bobble, Star Tropics, Ghostbusters, Rambo, Commando, Captain Skyhawk, and Maniac Mansion.

Woah, 30 years? So you were there when it was still popular? Just for reference, how old is everyone here? I'm 16 so I wasn't exactly there for the release of the Super Famicom!

@Heigw wow, i mean this in a very respectful way: i gave y0u more than 16! Well you're sharp as a whip and wise beyond your years. I myself have hit a fonky age of 38. And no, i still haven't won a wrestling match. Surprisingly, i've played more Dr Mario than anything on this online thing

I'm 31 and have been gaming since about 1989. The first system I owned was an Atari 7800 then the NES. I wasn't a fan of those wrestling games for the NES lol. The N64 had some awesome wrestling games though.

@SilentE aw yeah, that was a great era for wresting games! I think WCW having a loaded roster helped a lot too.

I'm 31 and have been gaming since about 1989. The first system I owned was an Atari 7800 then the NES. I wasn't a fan of those wrestling games for the NES lol. The N64 had some awesome wrestling games though.
What was with that controller on the 7800? I had one waaay after it first came out obviously, but I always thought of it as like a little racecar and the stick was the guys head. His neck was very... very long.

Back