No Miiverse on Nintendo Switch

Do you Still Think Miis will STILL Carry over onto the Nintendo Switch in spite of No Miiverse

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miis4Nin10doSwitch

Playing
Wii
Due to It being Confirmed that There won't be Streetpass OR Miiverse functionallity for Nintendo Switch; COULD T-H-I-S Be My BIGGEST Dread, and the THING I've been Hoping they'd NEVER do!?!? NO MIIS ON NINTENDO SWITCH?!?!?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Miis 2007-2016

And There's Gamexplain's News about NO Miiverse; There's NO Confirmation that Miis are Dead on Nintendo Systems; Just that The Switch has NO Miiverse OR Streetpass Functionallity;

This is What I Say, In order to Make it Clear, I'M NOT Trying to spread Panic, and Am Just stating My Overreactions that won't come into Truth; All I Can Say for now is:
The Fate of Miis on Nintendo Switch is STILL Unknown, and I'm SURE We'll find out their Fate BY 3/3/17 the Launch Date

I Think Miis are Safe for now; Due to their Popularity and OVERALL Success with Miitomo; AND THIS Picture
http://images.nintendolife.com/news..._switch_user_interface/attachment/0/large.jpg
Notice the Mii on the Upper Left in the Orange Spot on the Upper Left of the UI

Whether This means Miis ARE Still gonna be on a Console, or if this is JUST A My Nintendo Account and they chose to use a Mii for their Account Avatar, in the Way that Mario and Link are also in the Circles Next to the Mii one; We'll find out later, and Keep 1 thing in mind; do not panic at all.

dude, this really upset me when i heard. Its kind of a Nintendo thing. And i enjoy it. I love miiverse and streetpass is cool to do.

YAY!!!!!!!! Miis WILL Be On Nintendo Switch

We finally have Definitive Answers about the Fate of Miis on Nintendo Switch Straight from the Horse's Mouth, Meaning [Directly] from Nintendo Themselves!!
Here's Where I Found this out:
http://kotaku.com/nintendo-answers-and-avoids-our-switch-questions-1791402953

And Here's the Part of The Article specifically about Miis; It says this:
"There is a Mii Maker on Nintendo Switch. The software to create Mii characters is now located in System Settings, and no longer resides on the HOME menu as a standalone application. You can also create a Mii character from the Profile screen. Making Mii characters is similar to the method used on past systems.

Mii characters can be used to represent a user profile, but are not required. Users also have the option to choose a profile picture from an included library of Nintendo character images. Mii characters can still be used in games if developers choose to include them.

You can send/receive Mii characters through local wireless communication between Nintendo Switch systems, or use an amiibo figure to transfer Mii Characters from Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems.

Mii characters on the Nintendo Switch system are similar to past iterations, but they have some different options. More facial components and colors for hair and skin have been added, while the following attributes have been removed: creator’s name, favorites, birthday, copying, and “public.” "

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back