No swearing Nintendo YouTube channels

Y0shiM0n

Playing
Wii U
Does anyone know any Nintendo YouTube channels that have no swearing? Thanks!

If you're talking old school Nintendo, that might be a challenge to find because... Well... Those games can be hard. However I hear you, I gave up swearing like 4 months ago, it's hard to not do it when everyone and anyone swears like it means nothing.

Do you mean Youtube channels that have Let's Plays, reviews, etc? There is Nintendo's official Youtube channel, but if you're looking for more than what they have to offer then that might be a little harder to find as Mist said.

I follow a guy by the name RogersBase, but most of his videos are song or Pokemon related. He's clean though, afaik.

How about present games, and I want ones on Mario titles. And I am mainly looking for cometitions, but Let's Plays are fine

Last edited by a moderator:
These days it is very hard to find any youtube channel where the person that is talking is doing no swearing I have tried looking for some myself with no luck.

If you're talking old school Nintendo, that might be a challenge to find because... Well... Those games can be hard. However I hear you, I gave up swearing like 4 months ago, it's hard to not do it when everyone and anyone swears like it means nothing.

It's not negative, people just see it as negative because the meaning of the words. I swear, but not as strong as I used to. I have been watching this beautiful girl who has a political youtube channel, and she rarely swears, and it's even cute when she does.

I found out she has a vlog channel, and on there she swears like almost every other word, it's annoying as hell. People are just going to let whatever they want come out of their mouth.

Well I am a little surprised that this is an issue, and it is kind of sad. I get it, people swear but I think they do it too much, and when you do that it really loses the meaning. I remember when I worked with kids I would always try to tell them that....save the bad words for when you need them so that they have meaning. Plus, it is just ugly if you are walking around swearing all time...very unattractive in my opinion. There have to be some good ones out there, though, at least I really hope so. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

The No Swear Gamer
Family friendly, informative and entertaining, Retro Reviews with The No Swear Gamer contains plenty of retro goodness. I've reviewed games for the Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari Jaguar, NES, Nintendo GameCube, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis (Mega Drive), Sega CD, Sega 32x, Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation 1 as well as covering plug n play systems, retro toys and other cool retro stuff. Check it out and subscribe today!

There are also a few links in this discussion: YouTubers who don't swear?

Yeah, I wonder this myself a lot. I think a good portion of the gamers on YouTube that swear think they're being "cool" or trying to look important or something else like that. I've been looking for YouTubers who don't swear or put anything inappropriate in their stuff, so I'm glad @crunchyg recommended one. I believe there are some that don't swear, but I think they're a little hard to find. Like @rz3300 said, it really is kind of sad and I wish there were more people out there that wouldn't do that kind of stuff. As for people to suggest, I sadly can't think of too many except possibly bradleynews11, whose channel is dedicated to Nintendo (reviews, news, top 10s/5s, etc) but I wouldn't bet on him or anything. I haven't seen much of his newest stuff, either. Anyway, I hope this helped and I wish you luck in finding non-swearing Nintendo people on YouTube. :) You're not the only one. Thanks for the topic.

The one reviewer that I can think on my head right now for youtube is Balrog. Josh from Bitblock used to not swear so much until something really made him changed his mind.

I do agree that swearing does feel disturbing as I too don't like that much of swearing. There's one youtuber called Mangs who does a great job lecturing Fire Emblem stuff and I'd like it better if he didn't swear so much.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Jirad the completionist also count as a Nintendo youtuber?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back