Ocarina of Time - Gold Skulltula Collections?

MilkBone

Playing
Switch
Been slowly working on my first playthrough of Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. I really want to say that I 100%'d this game. Trying to collect all of the Gold Skulltula's. I have a list of all of them, but haven't been tracking them as I go along. I'm right before Ganondorf's castle at the very end and want to clean these up before heading in.

My progress is 74/100, so getting pretty close. I'm guessing most are in the open world, but I might have missed a couple in dungeons.

So long way to my question, but if I go into a dungeon and I have both the compass and the map, and I see no indication on the map on any floors of anything missing, I can assume that I already have all the Gold Skulltulas in that dungeon?

I know, probably a stupid question, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life looking for these things.

Thanks!

Sorry man, no idea. The only two zelda's I have are the old one (the first one) and link's awakening. If you ever need help on one of those just message me! xD

@Heigw No prob. I actually figured it out an got all 100 of the gold skulltula's. When you look at the map, if there is a gold skulltula next to the name of the area then you have all of them in that area. Same with the dungeons, but it doesn't show you until you go into the dungeon.

Now I'm working on maxing out my hearts. I have 18/20. Only 7 pieces left to get to 20 and then on to Ganondorf's castle!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back