Old 3ds flashing upper screen problem!

Thep0chi

Playing
3DS XL
Hi, everyone.
I don't know if this is the right site to post it, but I need help.

My 3DS shows this issue from a while, like a month. As you can see, the hinge (that's i think how is it called, you can check in the video the part that connects both screens, but the right side, where the yellow light is placed).

My 3DS is from 2013, I think. I was 7 or 8. I remember breaking the hinge of my 3ds and my mom saved it for me. Now I'm sixteen years old and I found it while I was with my grandma, so I take it this year, a month ago, and started using it and played with it.

But, since two or three weeks, I turned on the 3ds one day... and it became brighter than lower screen, it was annoying. Thankfully, if I used for, like, 10 minutes or more, it would turn to its normal.

Now, it have became worse. Now is brighter, changing screen position will increase or lower brighter, etc. But my biggest problem is the fact that it now flashes. Everytime I turn on the 3ds it has the 75% probability of having the upper screen flashing, and it wouldn't stop. Is annoying and I don't want to play like that. Even worse, I fear that it might would make my upper screen broken.

So... if anyone have the reason or a solution (I prefer that I don't have to do a lot of work inside the system because I fear I could do it bad. I can but only if it is not very complicated) of how fixing it, I'll be more than grateful.

Sometimes when I turn the system (5% or 7%) the upper screen would be reversed (Like when you put it in front of a screen), very dark and in a specific color (Blue, yellow or green).

that's it!
Hope that someone can help me.

Video:

Latest threads

Back