Old Games that could be Remade on the Switch and utilize HD Rumble

Could AND Should Nintendo Take advantage of Nintendo Switch's HD Rumble to Remaster Old Games

• No They Couldn't and Shouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe They Could and Should, Maybe they couldn't and Shouldn't

• Yes they Could but No They shouldn't and why(list reasons in comment)

• Yes they Should but No They Couldn't and why(list reasons in comment)

• Total voters

Miis4Nin10doSwitch

Playing
Wii
What Ideas do YOU Guys have for Games that could be Remade for the Nintendo Switch, and Additionally Utilize HD Rumble; I Think 1 Such Possibility would be Skyward Sword HD For Nintendo Switch, since THAT Game HEAVILY Relies on Motion Controls, It'd make PERFECT Sense for them to remake that Game with the addition of utilizing the Nintendo Switch's HD Rumble feature!! What do YOU Guys think.

What's the Last Story?! Please Do Tell me!!

The Last Story was a RPG released at the end of the original Wii's lifecycle. It had a pretty decent 1 player mode, but the online mode was even better. I was among the top 10 people to play it most in North America when it was new.

If you happen to research it and buy a copy, do note that they shut down the online portion of the game, which is sad. But still might be worth buying for the quirky characters and engrossing 1 player mode.

nope. I feel like (my fault now) i have been playing the same games for 15 years. Wind Waker, TP, MM, OoT. And yes i bought and played them and loved them all. I would suggest a remake, keeping with the Zelda theme, of Adventure of Link. Remade from the ground up. Or Maniac Mansion. Ever heard of that one?

For what it's worth, here is my 2012 review of The Last Story:

This game takes you through many characters and scenarios. Of the characters, one of them is particularly memorable. A woman-chaser named Lowell.

There is a chapter of the 44 chapters in this game that is particularly memorable, called The Haunted Mansion. In it, Lowell delivers the line while being dragged away, "Wait! Don't eat me! I taste terrible! There's a girl I know, she's some real prime beef!" This girl he's referring to has to be Syrenne, a woman he likes to make fun of. And this game is full of humorous lines like this.

Throughout most of the game, you play as a character named Zael. Zael is not a woman-chaser so much as Lowell, but he's not unpopular with the ladies either.

The battle system is complex. You can run up walls to do vertical slashes. You can slash from behind objects. You can shoot from a crossbow. You can guide other party members. And you can choose from manual or automatic attacks.

This is an action RPG. In automatic mode, you can walk toward enemies to slash at them. This doesn't sound very challenging but the other aspects of the gameplay make it so, such as vertical slashing, diffusing magic circles, etc.

There is basically one big town in this game, and it is lovely. It is large and full of people and little markets. The customization in the game is top-notch, allowing you to even change the color on your outfit if you so desire. I haven't done this though, because the game has kept me so entertained that some of its features I have put aside. Not to say that the other features are bad, it's just a really good game.

The majority of the game is pretty easy. I actually didn't think it was but I can see how other people find it so.

The graphics are some of the best the Wii has to offer. This comes at the price of occasional lag in the Campaign. The cutscenes also look beautiful.

The online features of the game lack the room-connectivity features of a sole online game, but the online is still a nice addition. You have the choice of co-op, fighting monsters online with other players, or deathmatch, battling against other players. Both are fun and offer the initial rewards of special items. Addiction keeps you playing longer.

The Last Story has too many moments for me to touch upon, so I will leave it at this: Buy this game.

nope. I feel like (my fault now) i have been playing the same games for 15 years. Wind Waker, TP, MM, OoT. And yes i bought and played them and loved them all. I would suggest a remake, keeping with the Zelda theme, of Adventure of Link. Remade from the ground up. Or Maniac Mansion. Ever heard of that one?
what IS Maniac mansion?!

The Last Story works on the wiimmfi server, sadly statistics doesn't work.

what IS Maniac mansion?!

haha! my age is showing. Maniac Mansion was on the NES. It's like this: a guys girlfriend gets kidnapped by this weird family who recently had a meteor fall in their pool. You have to pick a team of 3, which each has their own unique abilities. You move through the house solving puzzles depending on which players you chose. It was hilarious. There was an awesome writeup in the Nintendo Power for it. Good times man.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back