Old systems connecting to a new TV

gamingLegacies

Ok so recently I've been interested in playing OLD games without emulators. But I know that they may not be able to connect to my tv.

So my question is: would a (an?) NES connect to this?
http://m.imgur.com/a/WyOUH
How about a (an?) SNES? An N64?
And what would be the best way to connect them?
All help is greatly appreciated.

psst do you have a composite connection? you know, yellow, red and white. If you do, connect the Yellow into the green and everything else is the same..

No, it's a component connection. Anyone got anything else?

Nono, I mean is the CORD from the n64 composite.. If it is, you can hook it up the way I mentioned and it will go into composite mode, it's how I use my older consoles such as saturn on my LCD tv.

Nono, I mean is the CORD from the n64 composite.. If it is, you can hook it up the way I mentioned and it will go into composite mode, it's how I use my older consoles such as saturn on my LCD tv.
OH ok. So the n64 will connect if I plug the yellow into the green, but will that work for the NES and SNES?

It should work fine. You'll find the right combination after a few tries. I got my NES to work on my brand new Samsung TV. Spoiler alert: The zapper will not work. Sorry.

OH ok. So the n64 will connect if I plug the yellow into the green, but will that work for the NES and SNES?

Yeah, it'll work for pretty much any other older console. I've hook up a PS2, Dreamcast, Gamecube and Saturn using that method..

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back