Paper Mario

gamerboy

Playing
Wii
I was playing paper Mario on an emulator the other day and I really think that the game was a fun game to play. The thing is I do not really think that I have really heard a lot about that game.

Have any of you ever played the game and if so what do you think about it do you think that it is a good game?

I started playing it a year ago, played for about 20 minutes and quit. It seems like a great game, but I guess I'm too used to the classic Mario games, and didn't see much fun in Paper Mario...

I'm probably gonna give it another shot some time.

I love the paper mario series! I found the turn-based system surprisingly enjoyable, and was disappointed they dropped it in the later 3D game. I haven't played the fourth one for 3DS yet; I played the Thousand Year Door first, and later the first one (which was released in 2000 named just Paper Mario). Is that the one you're playing? But yes, I think they're wonderful games!

I started playing it a year ago, played for about 20 minutes and quit. It seems like a great game, but I guess I'm too used to the classic Mario games, and didn't see much fun in Paper Mario...

I'm probably gonna give it another shot some time.

Even though it was a fun game this is something that used to happen to me a lot I never really could have sat down to play the game for a long time.

super paper mario is my first one and i really like it quite alot.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back