Perfect time to get Wii games in your collection.

Playing
Nintendo 2DS
I went to game stop 2 days in a row. Yesterday I bought 5 Wii games only one that I already owned. so I can resell it online. 4 I didn't have yet. all for $3.63. Today I bought 3 Wii games just a little more than what i got yesterday for @6.29 The Buy 2 Get one free is over. But I'm sure GameStop will have the 25% to 50% off soon. So the games will be cheaper. But right now, it's the perfect time to get Wii games in your videogame collection. even though they are dirt cheap.

Nice. Good to know. The more the merrier, I say. However, these deals, all though great, come at a bad time for me. First, I have lots of new games that I want to get right now, that are all coming out between now and next week. Also, I have my brother's wedding to attend soon. Which I had to buy a new suit and everything. Plus, I still need to travel there and back. Also, I have my own bills and what not. And then Christmas shopping season is approaching, and I'm too buy buying me games and everything else. So I'll have to make sure to take care of everybody else as well. So, I can't jump on these deals at the moment. Too many other things going on. However, there are a lot of great Wii titles out there to pick up. So it is a great deal for those who haven't picked them up yet. Good times all around I say. Good Times.

Thanks for the heads up tho.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back