Pics of a prototype Nintendo NX controller leaked?

Not what I was expecting at all (I didn't know about the patent), but still exciting! It looks neat, but also quite breakable lol

Interesting to say the least! It sort of looks like a smart phone with ergonomics and additional buttons reminiscent of the SNES controller! I would of course need to try it for myself to properly judge it, but so far I like what I see!

Not what I was expecting at all (I didn't know about the patent), but still exciting! It looks neat, but also quite breakable lol
Yeeeeeeah, I have to agree with the breakable sentiment. I don't know if I'd called it flimsy, necessarily, but it doesn't exactly look tough. I guess it wouldn't be any weaker than the average phone, though, and most phones survive days in pockets.

Here's another article. This one has some Zelda game play on it, to give you a sense of how it would look. It's... so odd, to think of the game wrapping around the control sticks like that. I could see it working, though.

I am staring at this thinking to myself, "what has nintendo come to." First, you can't even see the entire screen so it would be a downgrade from the wii-u controller. Second, it has almost unrecognizable button layout so you would have to learn an entirely new thing. Third, it's screen is at the same level as everything else. In other words, if you drop it its falling flat on its screen. This just seems like a horrible idea to me.

And it doesn't really give any "improvement" feeling? Like, in my opinion there's always something "new" or "better" about a new platform (unless they're made to a purpose, how should I explain... Like the 2DS, which didn't "improve" regarding its predecessor but was an option for people with low budget and/or didn't care about the 3D feature) and this doesn't give the impression, it does quite the opposite, like Heigw said.

Oh come on Internet, fakes? What, for the lulz? This is why we can't have nice things!

It looks cool, but I think it might be pretty underwhelming on the market if it were real. I think the main problem with Nintendo is that they are focusing on innovative designs and advanced new machinery for games rather than making the games to be good.

I like how futuristic it looks. I've been using Nintendo switch for a year now and loved playing games on it. One of my friends suggested me a website where you can find the best gaming consoles. They have decent types of consoles and are at reasonable prices.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back