Plants vs. Zombies - The ultimate time waster for your phone

Donkey Punch

Playing
NES
Just want to give a shoutout to the biggest time-waster that has ever graced the screen of my phone, the original Plants vs. Zombies.

For the first time since the first DS came out, spending an hour on the train started feeling like 5 minutes. I played the story, mini games, missions, achievements, you name it--I've played Plants vs. Zombies front to back, many times. Great presentation, play mechanics, music, and sound. When the sequel was announced, I was seriously scared that I would spend another 1-2 months playing nothing but this game.

To conclude, Plants vs. Zombies is the kind of a phone game that others should aspire to be. Start a new genre and define it instead of imitating console games.

The end.

Yeah, the greatest time waster for me is foruming... But plants vs zombies is right up there!

Plants and Zombie is good, but I would have to say that Plague Inc is the biggest time waster for me. If you don't know what it is, Plague Inc is the Android version of the flash game Pandemic , except a lot more fleshed out with different perks and various different types of diseases. It's really addictive, and also free to download so try it if you haven't already.

Thanks for the tip Medza - I love Pandemic even though Madagascar is a thorn in my side. The minute anybody sneezes anywhere they shut down their airport and shipyard. That said I haven't hear of nor played Plague Inc so that's another way for me to procrastinate like a boss.

As much as I enjoy playing Plants vs. Zombies on Xbox, I wouldn't go as far as downloading it on my phone I think that would be a waste of space on my phone and something that would just waste my battery on my phone. I think I'll just stick to playing the game on Xbox and wait until they make the second one available for Xbox.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back