Pokémon Sun and Moon starters announced

PenguinManiac

Playing
3DS
So, they have just announced Pokémon Sun and Moon's new starters. Here they are:

Pokemon_SunMoon_Starters.jpg

I'm personally pretty fond about them, especially compared to the sixth generation's. What about you?

I like Rowlett but not the other two.

Litten for life, but look at what this person had to say
He says it will suck since the starters suck and the legendaries are forgettable and it will be s##t since there will be no story. Yeah, so what about your Call of Duty? f##king hypocrite

At first, I didn't like any of them, but they have grown on me, particularly Rowlet. I feel like I need to see their final forms before I can decide.

I'm also having trouble with the legendaries. Sun one just doesn't feel that special to me. Oh look, a lion that is probably a fire type. Not like we didn't just get one of those last gen. And while I mostly like the moon's design, the head just looks weird.

I'm also curious on typing. Give me more info!

Litten for life, but look at what this person had to say
He says it will suck since the starters suck and the legendaries are forgettable and it will be s##t since there will be no story. Yeah, so what about your Call of Duty? f##king hypocrite

Call of Duty has a story every game. Is it good? That's up to an individual person to decide. Though I'm sure this Pokemon will have a story as well since there always is one.

The story has never been the same is he crazy? The mechanics could arguably be but that goes the same with all other games. Well, I guess haters gonna hate...

At first, I didn't like any of them, but they have grown on me, particularly Rowlet. I feel like I need to see their final forms before I can decide.

I'm also having trouble with the legendaries. Sun one just doesn't feel that special to me. Oh look, a lion that is probably a fire type. Not like we didn't just get one of those last gen. And while I mostly like the moon's design, the head just looks weird.

I'm also curious on typing. Give me more info!
I believe the water and fire starters are pure typing, at least in their base forms. I think the owl is grass flying to start. No idea what the final forms will hold. Hopefully some unique typings!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back