Pokemon PC games?

Sandara

Playing
Wii
Are there any Pokemon PC games that are avaiable out there? I am not talking about emulator and rom Pokemon games. I want to play some browser Pokemon game or some game that a fan made or something! Please refer me to a site if it is possible or tell me about a site you heard about. Anything works~

I played a really good one two years ago, but I can't remember what it was called :( If you are ok with untraditional Pokemon, there is pokemon tower defense which is really fun!

All official Pokemon games are only available for handheld Nintendo consoles. But there are a few unofficial games and mods out and about. For example the Pokemon mod for miecraft is alright and someone has also been making a 3D pokemon game called Pokemon Generations, you can can check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf0SpZz4Glc
I think it's still in Beta and not available to the general public yet, but keep an eye out on it.

Nice find Medza - I'm assuming this has to be free so as to avoid getting sued into the Negaverse. I sometimes have to wonder how people get away this sort of thing.

There's Shoddy Battle and Pokemon Showdown. If you don't have IV breeding and EV training knowledge, LEARN ABOUT IT BEFORE PLAYING. I cannot stress this enough. Players on there are insane about competitive breeding and all that stuff. You can't walk in there with a duplicate of your team from that game. I tried that once and it was pretty bad...

I played the pokemon generations game a while back and found it to be really hard. It was mostly due to the fact that I was not expecting it to suddenly switch me from playing as the person to the pokemon. Aside from that the game does look promising. I think it will be really neat when it is polished off all the way, lets hope it does well!

I don't know about any other pokemon games for the PC though.

There are many fan made PC Pokemon games. For example there is Pokemon Ash Gray which is similar to the anime. If you google you should be able to find a bunch.

The only official one is the Pokemon Trading Card Game for PC, which can be loads of fun with a friend but it can be a bit glitchy sometimes.

Aside from emulators, you're mostly out of luck if you're looking for official ones, aside from as JB says the TCG which is hard to track down, and a little iffy at times.

There are some hacks and fan made games however which go from being horribly bad to being pretty good.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back