Pokemon White Nintendo DS

Roseary

Playing
Nintendo 64
Pokemon White on the Nintendo DS has looked very promising so far. I feel like it offers a lot more storyline than any other pokemon game which is really what draws me into it.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I heard that Pokemon White 2 is a continuation of sorts from Pokemon White, is this true? If so I will be very excited to hurry up and finish my game and get on to the next one.

This is the first game I got for my Nintendo DS and I've loved every second of it. I prefer this over the old Gameboy and Gameboy Advanced console's because the screen actually lights up. It is easy to see what is going and where I am going without having to perfectly adjust myself under a lamp.

The battery life on my Nintendo DS seems to last quite a while as well, I haven't had to charge it in over a week and it is still going strong. I love that over having to switch out batteries ever day, or so depending on how obsessively you play.

Anyways, got a little off track. How is everyone else enjoying the Pokemon White & Black series? What did you enjoy most about it? Have you liked playing the Pokemon games more now on a DS than before on a Gameboy and GBA?

Well, I played both Pokemon Black and Black 2 (I chose the Black version, and I think the White version has different Pokemon but has the same storyline like the Black version does) and I enjoyed Pokemon Black 2 more although I think Pokemon Black 2 is the sequel to Pokemon Black. I think the storylines of both games are very good, plus I didn't pay much attention to the storyline but the gameplay was also better. There were more Pokemon and you can also get the older Pokemon from previous generations. Pokemon Black 2 is by far my favorite Pokemon game I have ever played.

What do you mean when you say it looks "promising"? The game has been out for what, at least three years now?

Not everyone gets to play a game once it comes out. Also, yeah this game is pretty good and they definitely were trying harder with the storyline this time. I didn't care much for it myself personally, but I definitely don't think it hurts the game.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back