Possible Nintendo Direct and Mario 35th Anniversary Collection next week

Protoms

Playing
Nintendo 64
There have been rumors online recently that the Mario 35th Annoversary Collection will be announced sometime next week. If these rumors are true, the collection will contain Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy. These titles are expected to have better resolution and possible new elements to the games. Mario 3D World is also expected to make an appearance on the switch. I’m really hoping that I can believe these rumors and that all of these titles will be available in the near future.

Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy
those are all great games, Mario Galaxy is epic and all the motion controls could easily work on the Switch. Hope this is real because I could play sunshine for the first time but with better graphics.

Looks like we are getting a Nintendo direct mini today, although this doesn’t sound like it could be the Mario 35th anniversary collection that we have been waiting for. Who knows, anything could still happen.

Sorry if I got anyone too excited, the leaks that were swarming the internet before this Monday were partially incorrect.
1. There was a Nintendo direct on Monday, but it was a Nintendo direct mini, not a full direct.
2. The games announced were third party titles, and not what the leaks predicted would be announced.
3. Super Mario 35th anniversary collection has still yet to be announced, I am still patiently waiting as I’m sure most of you are as well.
Once again I am sorry if I got you all excitied for an announcement that didn’t happen (but most likely will in the near future). I was really hoping that the leaks were accurate but they let me down.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back