Post a pic of your gaming laptop

JoyFreak

Website
www.joyfreak.com
Playing
Switch
Here's mine!

I've got a HP Omen. The best laptop I've had by far!

1591482717380-png.296008

I used to play games on an HP gaming laptop and then MSI gaming laptop, now I have a gaming desktop. There are some great gaming laptops on the market now for sure. If I needed portability again, I'd definitely get one from HP or MSI. The thing I don't like about gaming laptops is that although they are portable, they are heavy and the case build quality isn't that great. So you can carry them around but you have to be more careful than you might expect. Can't just toss them in a backpack.

I used to play games on an HP gaming laptop and then MSI gaming laptop, now I have a gaming desktop. There are some great gaming laptops on the market now for sure. If I needed portability again, I'd definitely get one from HP or MSI. The thing I don't like about gaming laptops is that although they are portable, they are heavy and the case build quality isn't that great. So you can carry them around but you have to be more careful than you might expect. Can't just toss them in a backpack.
Yeah I totally agree. My laptop is quite heavy but it's also very robust. I know that if I were to drop it, it would survive the hit!

Latest threads

Back