Questions

Shane

From
Illinois

1. Is this a good price?
2. Should I get it?
3. Are these cards compatible with the game? What do they do?

1. I am pretty sure $6 is a good price here in Australia but the Australian dollar is only like 75 cents to you guys in the USA.
2. YES! To my understanding you need them to play some game modes.
3. As said above yes they are compatible with Amiibo festival. I would also like to add if you already own Happy home designer on the 3ds you can use those cards in that game also. Also, They work differently to the AC figures. As the AC figures work with the Main mode but not so much the extra mode.

I may have made a few mistakes but i am pretty sure that is what everything does. Why does Nintendo need to make everything so hard!!!

You answered some of my questions, but let me rephrase them since I wasn't clear...

1. Is this a good price on Amiibo Festival?
2. Should I get Amiibo Festival?
3. Are these cards compatible with the game? What do they do?

Ohhhh. I thought you were talking about the Cards,
Yes that is a good price on amiibo festival.
And i have never even played Amiibo festival but i hear it is really bad so probably dont buy Amiibo festival.

There's a chance I might buy the game, but I need to find a couple things out first:

1. If any of my local friends will play with me.

2. See if anyone has the game here and get their opinions on it.

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival received "generally unfavorable" reviews, according to video game review aggregator Metacritic. IGN rated the game at 5 out of 10, saying that the Amiibo integration is "cumbersome" and "hard to play with" and that the gameplay is a boring and slow "snooze fest"—having actually fallen asleep while playing. The game was praised as "undoubtedly charming", relaxing, and best played with friends. Nintendo World Report gave the game a 4.5 out of 10, citing "Boring, repetitive gameplay" and "Taking an hour to get anything good." GamesBeat gave the game 3.3 out of 10 and condemned it for being "a blatant attempt to get you to buy more Amiibo, and it’s not even a good one at that." Not all reviewers were so critical; Famitsu scored the game 32/40, with each of the four reviewers giving it a score of 8.​

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back