Rare Collection

Demon_skeith

Playing
Nintendo 64

Xbox one is getting a bunch of old Nintendo Rare games all in one nice collection package. Lucky them....

That's like a dream come true for me, I always loved Rare's games!
The only downside is Xbox One... with this and what my friend told me about backwards compatibility announced on the E3 (I haven't seen it for myself) I'm afraid the Xbox One is looking more and more attractive... I'll probably be buying one down the line.

That's like a dream come true for me, I always loved Rare's games!
The only downside is Xbox One... with this and what my friend told me about backwards compatibility announced on the E3 (I haven't seen it for myself) I'm afraid the Xbox One is looking more and more attractive... I'll probably be buying one down the line.

this collection is a seller if all the games play well. And MS did promise BC so hopefully they stay good on that.

That's pretty cool. All the games I remember playing or my friends having while growing up. I can't wait to get my hand on Battle Toads and RC Pro Am. Those were great games back in the early days.

And yes, backward capabilities is another great reason to get a Xbox One. Now all they need to do is knock off another $100 usd and I'm sold.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back