Rate My Nintendo game collection from NES to Wii U GameBoy to 3DS

I made a minor miscalculation in my games list. the Walking Dead for the wii U was my 800th Nintendo game. But Once I get a ride to NYC for 3 Days. I can head over to the Nintendo World Store in NYC and pick up my 801th Nintendo Game.

Man, your collection is amazing. Where do you keep all your consoles and games safe? Do you have a special room for them? I feel a lit bit jealous of you as I only have my NES, SNES, GBC, N64 and Wii at home, but I do not keep many games, no more than 30 I believe.

I couldn't wait for New York. I know it's a 2 hour drive. but I went to gamestop today And I picked up Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for the Wii U. And I'm addictive to the game. It's easy to play since the controls are almost like AC3 for the Wii U. I'm going to upload some photos of my video game collection here soon.

Man, your collection is amazing. Where do you keep all your consoles and games safe? Do you have a special room for them? I feel a lit bit jealous of you as I only have my NES, SNES, GBC, N64 and Wii at home, but I do not keep many games, no more than 30 I believe.

I keep all my games and consoles in my room. The other rooms of the house have different stuff. I have a room where I keep skateboards on the walls, Since I'm a skateboarder. My hallway is filled with paintings I got from the Caribbean Islands. I put up tons of wall shelves in my room to hold my video games. I have 3 book shelves that is holding my NES,SNES,N64,DS & 3DS games. My old shelve that I originally store my Gamecube And Wii games. Will be filled up in the next 5 years.

3 New games added.

volleyBall for GameBoy

Madden 2003 & Madden 2005 for the GameCube. I now have Madden 2002 to 2006.

HOLY FREAKING COW. THATS ALOT OF GAMES.

Seriously though. Woah. I have nowhere near that many.. >.<

I just got back from Nintendo World Store today in NYC. I spent 3 days in NYC. I bought 4 Wii U games. Some were 15 dollars for one and 30 for two and40 for 3.

the games are.

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2~My first COD game.
Dark Siders 2
Epic Micky 2 The Power Of Two.
And Super Mario World 3D.

Also I brought my 3DS and when I was walking around NYC I got so many street pass Mii's on my 3DS. I must of Got 40 street passes, in 3 days.

The Nintendo World Store? That's awesome. I didn't know that existed! That game collection though.... there are no words to describe that. You better not sell that ever.

Just picked up my 15th Wii U game Got Sniper Elite V2

Just got tons of Wii U games for download. Got my Hands On The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD for my Wii U.

1/25/2014: Game List has been updated. I now own 822 Nintendo games.

2/10/2014: GAME UPDATE: I now own 840 Nintendo games.

3/02/2014: GAME UPDATE: I now own 846 Nintendo games. Tekken Tagtournament for Wii U, UNepic & Puddle from the Wii U's eShop.

3/27/2014: GAME UPDATE: Just Picked up 3 Wii games for $18.05. I now own 860 Nintendo games. The Games are De Blob, Heathcliff! The Fast And the Furriest & Jeep Thrills.

4/02/2014: GAME UPDATE: Two Wii Games Three NES Games. For the Wii I bought, The History Channel Battle For The Pacific & Excite Truck. For the NES I picked up. Infiltrator, Jeopardy!: 25th Anniversary Edition & Mach Rider.

Truly impressive! I am in awe of the breadth and depth of your Nintendo collection! Rating? Five stars! Bravo!

It seems to me that you're nearly ready to officially open your home as a Nintendo museum! ;)

Dude!

This is Amazing / Crazy at the same time!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back