Recent purchases thread

grahamf

Playing
Wii U
I think we could use one, just because.

71_WMc_Cj_Y2r_L_SL1300.jpg

PDP New Nintendo 3DS XL Clip Armor - Zelda - I got sick of having a boring old grey NN3DSXL, but I'm not ready to splurge for a special edition.

Office 365 Personal 1yr Subscription Key Card - currently only $25 on the Canadian website! You do have to pay $5 for shipping though.

Last edited:
I haven't really purchased any Nintendo products lately... The last game I bought was Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and that was a couple months ago. XD

I recently downloaded Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 on Xbox 360. I had the Wii version of the first one but I've been wanting the 360 version for some time.

IMG_20160621_170055878_1.jpg

It finally arrived today!

My internet is shitty so I can't redownload any of my good games, but I'll hopefully be visiting my sister in the city later this week so I can download my new purchases from the Steam Summer sale

Sunday:
I just bought 5 Wii games for my Nintendo game collection. Army Men Soldiers Of Misfortune, Coraline, Reader Rabbit, The Lord Of The Rings: Aragon's Quest & The Adventures of Tintin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday: 7/8/2016
I got 2 NES games 1 SNES & 1 Super Famicom game. I got Mike Tyson's Punh-Out for 10 bucks on Ebay, GhostBusters II for the NES & Push-Over for the SNES &
Seiken Densetsu 2 for the Super Famicom.

Last edited:
A SEGA Dreameye. This is the very first camera/webcam for a home console ever made. You could take it on the go a sa regular digital camera. Also use it as a webcam. You could also upload videos online to a service. Basically the idea of YouTube 6 years before YouTube existed. Visual Park is an AR game. This is years before Eyetoy on PS2 and a decade before Kinect. Granted in 2016 it's mostly useless as servers are long gone and a poor camera by today's standards. Still a 3 Mega pixel camera in 2000 is quite impressive.
igxsLZS.jpg

Xh9PPkV.jpg

Latest threads

Back