Resident Evil Revelations 2

PrideKidd

From
Northwest Pennsylvania, Near great Lake Erie
Playing
Super NES
images

Hey everyone I just bought Resident Evil Revelations 2 and so far it is a great game. The creepy factor is just as good as you would expect from the series. It comes in episodes like the Walking Dead games did. So far I am really enjoying it. Plus it was like 5.99 so I could not resist the temptation.

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts?

Oh...Dear...Lord...I was not aware. I was not aware, I say! That's right up the alley of certain people I know. Not me of course...I just play it when there's nothing else to play...yea...yea....I am so getting this.

I have finished the first chapter and it was amazing. The jump scares and running out of bullets for almost every gun makes for a heart pounding experience. I can not wait until I can get my hands on another episode, I'm totally hooked!

I have tried out a couple of their games for the Wii and was never able to figure out how to use them. I have thought about buying them for the Xbox, but never got around to it. Wow, that is an awesome deal that you got for that game, I might have to look into getting one of those games. I have seen some of the movies, so I'm sure that they are good games as well.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back