Rhythm Heaven

StarryStars

Playing
3DS
I thought Rhythm Heaven for the Nintendo DS was a really fun and intriguing game, and by far, it is one of my favorite rhythm games. Lately, I've been wondering about the Rhythm Heaven series, as there has been absolutely no news of the next game.

Do you think that there will ever be another Rhythm Heaven game?

Eeh, I'm surprised you haven't heard! There's a Rhythm Fever game for the Wii called Rhythm Heaven Fever. It came out a couple of years ago, I think, or at least in Japan. I know it's already out in the United States, though; one of my friend has it and we played it just a couple of weeks ago.

Other than that, I haven't heard any news. You should try the Game Boy Advanced version! Even though it's much simpler because of the lower amount of controls, it's really entertaining.

Oh! I've actually heard of the Wii version, but I've never been able to play it! And, I really want to play both the Wii and the GBA versions, but I have no idea how to get my hands on them. How does the Wii version compare to the DS version?

Also, I was confused by the lack of Rhythm Heaven news for the 3DS, or even for the Wii U, because from what I know, the series did really well, but Nintendo hasn't announced anything about new Rhythm Heaven games, which is really strange!

Rhythm Heaven is a very fun game to play cause you have to match the beats at a perfect timing but the only one game from it that I hate is the Moi Moi stage where the rocks make a sound and you have to copy it. I sucked at that and never ever play that stage again xD. but my favorite one would be the factory stage where you have to put the puzzle together.

Rhythm Heaven was a really awesome game! I hope they come out with a new one soon. It is by far the best rhyhtm video game out there, better than say rock band or DJ hero. If I were to guess I would say there sadly will not be a sequel. It was never popular enough for a new one.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back